Sunday 10 October 2010

Hello old friend...

The plan for today was to spend most of the day curled up recovering from my birthday celebrations last night but feeling surprisingly fresh (all things considered) i arranged to meet Graham for what would be my first time climbing on real rock since June! We headed up to Gorge Crag and G set off up a route called Conscription E1 5b. This wasn't exactly the nice easy start back to cragging i'd been hoping for and my summer of paddling and injuries really seems to have taken its toll on my climbing. After an awful lot of sweating, swearing and resting on the rope i did however make it to the top (after a fashion anyway)

I'd like to thank Graham for his patience and encouragement. Now, lets get back out there and get some more routes in before the snow arrives!

(09/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment